Mood re-interprets the concept of kitchen in its overall context: it becomes a perfect system where the working space melts with the living area, obtaining thus an open space that is perfect to bring people together.
- Doors 30 mm thick. in Medium Density (MDF) veneered in brushed larch-wood, with horizontal grain, matt lacquer finish.
- Internal structure white faced panels 18 mm thick. Class E1.
- Inside of columns in faced panels dove-grey colour, textile-like linen finish.
- Drawers equipped with controlled closure device.
- Groove for opening of tall units included into frame width.
- Table with metal base antique iron finish and top in solid sycamore wood.
- Worktop in white quartz 30 mm thickness, warm led light.
- Built-in handle for base units, veneer plinth h. 50 mm.
- Chair in white leather.