A sophisticated and elegant kitchen, an enchanting atmosphere defined by the use of wood for the wide central island with its thin Fenix top and by the gold-lacquered columns.
The notch under the countertop has LED lighting. The strict geometrical forms of these elements create an original composition.
- Doors 20 mm thick in Medium Density (MDF) panels, metallic lacquered finish with built-in handles. Doors in thermomecanically-processed durmast with vertical grain, undertop molding as door handles.
- Internal structure with white faced panels 18 mm thick. Class E1.
- Fenix lead countertop h. 1.2 cm thick.
- Metal undertop molding with LED lighting.
- Removable satin-finished stainless steel wainscoting. H. 15 cm.
- Dividers and internal drawer fronts in transparent burnished glass.
- Internal LED lighting.
- Drawers and doors equipped with shock absorbers.
- Wide selection of internal equipment, wooden and metal dividers for drawers.
- Pantry column with pull opening and adjustable shelving.
- Work column structure in garnished faced panels, disappearing doors that slide in the side compartments.